• Enterprise level and small business clients;
• Partner agencies;
• Head of Software Development
• Project Manager and Service Delivery Manager.
1. Identify and introduce new products to targeted clients and maximise all promotional opportunities.
2. Identify, recommend and execute new distribution opportunities.
3. Manage our partnerships and to assist with targeted end user activity
4. Help build the Sush brand.
5. To provide feedback on marketing and promotional activity to target key commercial segments.
6. Participating in trade show events
7. Managing our Sales pipeline and CRM system.
1. A strong sales and business development background in the digital space.
2. Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously.
3. Proven relationship builder with strong networking abilities.
4. Sound understanding of mobile apps and cloud offerings is an advantage.
5. Ability to identify relevant distribution channels.
6. Excellent communication, sales presentation skills and professional documentation skills.
7. Technically savvy and ability to rely technical information.
1. At least 5 years of IT business development experience.
2. Understanding of agile methodologies.
3. Experience with CRM tools.
• Excellent verbal and written presentation, facilitation and communication skills.
• Results oriented and committed to achieving challenging objectives and delivering excellence.
• Extremely comfortable working with both business and technical people.
• Must be self-motivated, able to work well with minimal supervision.
• A strong customer service ethic and think about things from the customer’s point of view.
• Proactively adds value to customers - anticipating and addressing their needs.
• Superior interpersonal skills: able to establish relationships and maintain contacts with people
from a wide variety of backgrounds.