1. Project planning and management: define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value, organise and lead project meetings, prepare and distribute progress reports, manage risks and correct deviations from plans and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
2. Manage customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and help implement an effective system of project governance as well as regular project status reporting.
3. Set up and manage agile Jira project boards to track team progress and delivery performance.
4. Lead project daily stand-ups, regular sprint planning and review meetings with the project team and following up on any action items.
5. Understand and communicate priorities of Sush Mobile and the client’s business to all team members.
6. Communicate and track the project plan to cross-functional teams ensuring its overall success.
7. Work with the leadership team to understand and act upon on challenges exposed by team performance metrics.
8. Capture scope deviations and implement the change management process to ensure a product evolves effectively to achieve our client’s goals.
9. Evolve the PM process / workflows to create a standard for projects to be run on.
10. Create contracts and ensure SoW contractual agreements are delivered on while capturing any project scope changes in signed CR documents.
1. Attend workshops to capture meeting minutes and translate these into product requirements.
2. Work with the business / clients directly to analyse business requirements and review/produce specifications for any new/change to technology applications.
3. Work with the development team to ensure that they understand the specifications.
4. Prepare documentation for project requirements, acceptance criteria and scenario based outcomes.
5. Work closely with the sales team to help shape and price project sales during the pre-sales stage.
6. Make recommendation to the business and clients about product priorities, options, risks, etc.
7. Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible.
8. Develop use cases to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to the wider team, and contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews.
9. Assist QA team to ensure that requirements documentation can be easily translated into test plans, and ensure that the proper testing plans have been completed.
10. Facilitate implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, and the development of appropriate documentation.
1. Superior communication skills.
2. A good level of Agency experience managing multiple projects.
3. Proven Agile PM experience (preferably an Agile PM / Scrum certification).
4. Knowledge of PM software applications (ideally experience with Atlassian’s Jira and Confluence).
5. Experience managing web and/or mobile apps.
• Excellent verbal and written presentation, facilitation and communication skills.
• Results oriented and committed to achieving challenging objectives and delivering excellence.
• Extremely comfortable working with both business and technical people.
• A strong customer service ethic and think about things from the customer’s point of view.
• Proactively adds value to customers - anticipating and addressing their needs.
• Superior interpersonal skills: able to establish relationships and maintain contacts with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.